Meet Ups and Dress-forms

 Notice something different..? That would be our new addition to our community :D Her name is Bodene.
 This meet up was on quite a hot day, so I wore my breezy coordinate that I showed in my last post but with flat shoes.
 We enjoyed nice tea and snacks as per usual! I think we need to go somewhere different sometimes and take some epic pictures (:

 Bodene's outfit is all offbrand, to my knowledge. The skirt was hand made by someone she knows!
Kami is wearing (potentially all) Bodyline and Shaun is wearing (potentially all) offbrand I think c:


 Headband: Handmade
Blouse: Offbrand
Jsk: Bodyline
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline

I managed to grab this great dress form for just $25 from a friend! I think I will have fun dressing it up ;) I may change it every week or so and post a picture on here.
I am also currently waiting for a Bodyline order, it's taking soooo long at this time of the year. I hope it won't be too far away! I will be sure to post a review of it as I have had trouble myself finding any. Thanks for reading, my next post hopefully won't be far away (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment